TEL: (973) 239-5700 | FAX: (973) 239-3400 | email@example.com PDF | VCARD
Ms. Carroll concentrates her practice in a variety of areas including insurance services, general liability, premises liability, liquor liability, negligent security, construction site accidents, construction defect, and wrongful death. She also has experience representing attorneys in legal malpractice cases. In 2014, following an extensive and confidential peer review by members of the bar and the judiciary, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Ms. Carroll with an AV Preeminent peer review rating, the highest rating available for legal ability and professional ethics.
Ms. Carroll received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Dartmouth College in 2006 where she was a four-year varsity starter for the Women's Field Hockey team. She was named to the All-Ivy team, selected as a Regional All-American, and attended national camp tryouts for the United States Women's National Field Hockey Team. Ms. Carroll received her Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2010 where she served as a member of the Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Board and the Honor Council. She was a legal intern for the Seton Hall Civil Rights and Constitutional Litigation Clinic assisting litigants with issues related to national security and human rights emerging from the “War on Terror.” Following law school, Ms. Carroll served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Stephan C. Hansbury (ret.), in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, in the Morris Vicinage during the 2010-2011 court term. Prior to joining O’Toole Scrivo, Ms. Carroll was Of Counsel at an Am Law 200 firm in Morristown, New Jersey.
Ms. Carroll is a member of the New Jersey Women's Lawyers Association and serves as Co-Chair of the Young Lawyer's Division. She is also a member of the American Bar Foundation, Morris County Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, and New York State Bar Association.
Honors & Awards
- Awarded Best Respondent's Brief in the 2010 Eugene Gressman Moot Court Competition
- Awarded AV Preeminent peer review rating in 2014 by Martindale-Hubbel
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey Women's Lawyers Association, Gala Co-Chair
- New Jersey Women's Lawyers Association, Former Co-Chair of the Young Lawyer's Division
- Association of Professional Insurance Women, Associate Member
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Insurance & Reinsurance
Trusts and Estates
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Seton Hall Law School (J.D. 2010)
- Dartmouth College (B.A. 2006)