TEL: (973) 239-5700 | FAX: (973) 239-3400 | firstname.lastname@example.org PDF | VCARD
Sean has extensive litigation experience in various practice areas, including construction litigation, commercial litigation and general liability. Prior to joining O’Toole Scrivo, Sean’s practice was focused on representing insurance carriers and third party administrators in plaintiff-oriented insurance litigation, as well as product liability matters on behalf of manufacturers.
Sean is also active as an officer and/or board member in a variety of civic organizations.
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- “Gray Market May Blur the Line for Product Liability,” New Jersey Law Journal, November 17, 2010.
- Commercial Litigation Alert: “Recent Supreme Court Decision Impacts All Corporate Entities Doing Business in More Than One State”
- Contributor to 50 State Compendium on the Applicability of the Collateral Source Rule for the Defense Research Institute’s Trial Tactics Committee
Insurance & Reinsurance
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D. 2000)
- Order of the Barristers, Inns of Court
- Davidson College (B.A. 1995)
- Davidon Scholar, Connell Scholar, Bonner Scholar