TEL: (973) 239-5700 | FAX: (973) 239-3400 | email@example.com PDF | VCARD
Mr. Forrest focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and business transactions in the construction industry. Mr. Forrest represents surety companies, developers, contractors, and material suppliers in contract disputes, surety bond claims, delay claims, bid protests, construction defects, and bankruptcy matters. He also advises clients in mergers and acquisitions, commercial leases, and financing transactions.
Prior to joining O’Toole Scrivo, Mr. Forrest was an associate at an Am Law 200 firm. Before entering private practice, he served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Frank M. Ciuffani, P.J.Ch. (Ret.) in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex Vicinage.
Mr. Forrest graduated from the Pennsylvania State University in 2010, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics, and his Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2013.
- Navigating New Jersey Public Bid Protests, March 2019
- Subdivision Bonds: Underwriting and Claims Handling, October 2018
- New Jersey Subdivision Bonds, April 2018
Labor & Employment
- State of New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- US. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D. 2013)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A. 2010)