TEL: (973) 239-5700 | FAX: (973) 239-3400 | firstname.lastname@example.org PDF | VCARD
Mr. Goodman is an experienced litigator who represents businesses, municipalities and individuals in high stakes litigation in state and federal courts. His practice encompasses general liability litigation; employment litigation, including LAD, CEPA and Civil Rights claims; he represents private and public employers in labor contract negotiations, in addition to providing these employers with legal advice concerning labor and employment matters. Mr. Goodman also provides defense of professional liability matters, including legal and accounting malpractice claims.
Mr. Goodman attended law school following his service in the United States Air Force. Following law school, Mr. Goodman served as a law clerk to the Honorable Edward R. Schwartz, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Goodman served as a Deputy Attorney General within the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, where he litigated civil rights and employment claims brought against the New Jersey Division of State Police. Thereafter, he was a litigation associate with one of New Jersey’s leading mid-size firms.
Honors & Awards
- In 2011, Mr. Goodman was selected to the Super Lawyers list as a “Rising Star”*
* No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found here.
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Labor & Employment
Municipal and Local Government
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude)
- Rutgers College, Rutgers University (B.A. in Economics and Philosophy)