TEL: (973) 239-5700 | FAX: (973) 239-3400 | firstname.lastname@example.org PDF | VCARD
Mr. Dowling’s practice focuses on general liability defense and complex commercial litigation. He has experience in complex litigation pertaining to consumer finance issues, construction defects, title disputes and escalated foreclosure actions and appears regularly in both New Jersey and New York courts. He is well-versed in New York appellate practice, having argued on multiple occasions before the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Second Judicial Department.
Following law school, Mr. Dowling served as a law clerk for the Honorable Margaret Mary McVeigh, the former Presiding Judge of the Chancery Division, General Equity Part of Passaic County. During law school, he served as an intern for the Honorable Susan D. Wigenton in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and for the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Honors & Awards
- Articles Editor, Seton Hall Journal for Sports and Entertainment Law
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Fiduciaries & Court-Appointments
Insurance & Reinsurance
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D. 2014)
- Loyola University Maryland (B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude, 2011)