Mr. Leckie has an active litigation practice, focusing on complex commercial litigation, business torts, corporate dissolutions, shareholder and partnership disputes, and white collar criminal defense litigation.
Mr. Leckie received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Southern California in 2012, where he was a four-year varsity member of the Men’s Track and Field team. Mr. Leckie received his Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2015, where he served as a judicial intern for Justice Barry T. Albin of the New Jersey Supreme Court, served as Articles Editor for the Seton Hall Legislative Journal, and participated in the Juvenile Justice Clinic. Following law school, Mr. Leckie served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Peter F. Bariso, Jr., Assignment Judge, Hudson County, during the 2015-2016 court term. Thereafter, Mr. Leckie served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable John C. Kennedy, Appellate Division (ret.), during the 2016-2017 court term.
Honors & Awards
- Articles Editor, Seton Hall Legislative Journal
- Dean's Scholarship, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Edward D. Benattar Trial Advocacy Scholarship, Seton Hall University School of Law
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
White Collar Defense and Investigations
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D. 2015)
- University of Southern California (B.A. in Political Science, 2012)