Ms. Mejia focuses her litigation practice in the areas of complex litigation, general liability defense, and toxic torts.
Ms. Mejia received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Saint Peter's University and her Juris Doctor degree from Seton Hall University School of Law. During law school, Ms. Mejia was President of the St. Thomas More Society and participated in the Seton Hall Law Center for Social Justice, Civil Litigation and Practice Clinic. Before joining O'Toole Scrivo, Ms. Mejia served as law clerk to the Hon. Martin G. Cronin, J.S.C., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division.
Ms. Mejia is fluent in Spanish.
Honors & Awards
- William Garland Book Scholarship, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey Scholarship
Memberships & Affiliations
- West New York Board of Education, Elected Board Member
Insurance & Reinsurance
Toxic and Mass Tort
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Saint Peter's University (B.A. in Criminal Justice, 2012)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D. 2016)