TEL: (973) 239-5700 | FAX: (973) 239-3400 | email@example.com PDF | VCARD
Ms. Jahnke focuses her litigation practice in the areas of complex commercial litigation and general liability defense.
Ms. Jahnke received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Villanova University and her Juris Doctor degree, magna cum laude, from Seton Hall University School of Law, where she was a member of the Seton Hall Circuit Review. While in law school, Ms. Jahnke served an internship with the Office of the Attorney General for the State of New Jersey, Financial Crimes Unit. Before joining O'Toole Scrivo, Ms. Jahnke served as law clerk to the Hon. Douglas M. Fasciale, J.A.D., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
As a certified public accountant, Ms. Jahnke's prior experience includes providing tax compliance and consulting for corporate entities and high net-worth individuals.
Honors & Awards
- Center for Policy and Research Award, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Christopher Kapsak Memorial Award, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Chancellor Law Scholarship, Seton Hall University School of Law
Fiduciaries & Court-Appointments
Insurance & Reinsurance
Trusts and Estates
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D. 2016, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif)
- Villanova University (B.S. 2011, Accountancy and Business, Honors Program)