Mr. Lash’s practice focuses on complex bodily injury litigation, toxic torts, environmental law, construction litigation, including bodily injury claims at construction sites, employment litigation, professional liability and commercial litigation. He represents businesses and individuals in matters where damage claims are often significant and has vast trial experience, having tried well over one-hundred cases to verdict.
Following law school, Mr. Lash served for ten years in New Jersey as an assistant county prosecutor during which time he successfully tried numerous cases. Prior to joining the firm, he was a litigation partner at Taylor, Colicchio & Silverman in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Obtained a jury award of over $500,000 in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey arising from a claim brought by Freddie Mac against three borrowers.
- Successful representation of a Fortune 50 company in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey in the defense of a wrongful termination/sexual harassment claim which ultimately was decided by the United States Supreme Court.
- Successful representation of a Fortune 50 company in asbestos litigation in New York City, bringing about the dismissal of most claims against it and minimal settlements in the remaining claims.
Insurance & Reinsurance
Toxic and Mass Tort
- State of New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1972)
- Temple University (B.S. in Economics)