Mr. Gallop’s practice focuses on civil litigation in both State and Federal Courts in New Jersey. His emphasis is on general liability, construction defect, wrongful death, dram shop and social host liability, public entities, commercial litigation, employment law including wrongful discharge, laws against discrimination and whistle blower claims. Mr. Gallop has extensive trial experience and has been certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney since 1995.
- Mr. Gallop recently resolved a high profile product liability claim involving a Major League Baseball player who failed a drug test and was suspended for 50 games because he allegedly purchased a contaminated supplement from a client’s store.
Honors & Awards
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney: 1995. Recertified: 2002, 2007, 2012.
- Brennan/Vanderbilt Inn of Court, 1994-2008. President: 2003-2004.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Deputy Mayor, Chatham Township: 2011- 2013
- Committeeman, Chatham Township Committee, Chatham Township, N.J., 2008-2016
- Member, Chatham Township Republican Committee, 2005-present
- Chairperson, Chatham Township Open Space Committee, Chatham Twp, N.J. 2005-2009
- Trustee: Board of Trustees and Executive Committee, Adult School of the Chathams, Madison & Florham Park, 2005-2007
- Member: Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), Chatham Twp., N.J., 2005-2010
- The Essential Elements of Evidence, ICLE: 2005
- Using and Discrediting Eyewitness Testimony, ICLE: 2007
- Civil Trial Preparation, ICLE: 2005-2007
- Nappi v. Town of Secaucus, 2015 N.J. Super. Unpub. Lexis 64 (App. Div. 2015), cert denied in 222 N.J. 17 (2015)
- Tagliareni v. Walgreens, 2015 N.J. Super. Unpub. Lexis 1927 (App. Div. 2015)
- Ribaudo v. City of Garfield, 2013 N.J. Super. Unpub. Lexis 1778 (App. Div. 2013)
- Pizzuto v. Adams, 2013 N.J. Super. Unpub. Lexis 1591 (App. Div. 2013)
- Ryder v. Ocean County Mall, 340 N.J. Super. 504 (App. Div. 2001)
- Utica Mutual Insurance Co. v. Maran & Maran, 142 N.J. 609 (1995)
- Greco Steam Cleaning, Inc. v. Associated Dry Goods Corp., 25 N.J. Super. 594 (Law Div. 1992)