Mr. Arroyo has a strong background in asbestos litigation due to his tenure as the law clerk to the Honorable Ana C. Viscomi, J.S.C., who oversees the entire asbestos docket in the State of New Jersey. During his clerkship he was also exposed to consumer fraud and class action matters. He is certified as a mediator in the State of New Jersey, and has mediated landlord tenant, small claims, and consumer fraud matters.
Mr. Arroyo currently focuses his practice in the areas of toxic torts and complex litigation.
Mr. Arroyo is fluent in Spanish.
Honors & Awards
- Managing Editor, Touro Law Review
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Trust and Estates
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Not So Fast: I Have Been Deprived of My Right to Counsel, 30 Touro L. Rev. 1199 (2014);
- Let’s Not Forget: We Have A State Interest to Promote, 31 Touro L. Rev. 703 (2015);
- The Founding Fathers Said I Am Not Subject to Term Limits, 32 Touro L. Rev. 753 (2016).
Insurance & Reinsurance
Toxic and Mass Tort
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- State of New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center (J.D., cum laude)
- Berkeley College (B.S. in Criminal Justice, magna cum laude)